SPECIFICATION Weight: 28g (without battery) Motors: 0802 12000KV with connector Frame: Beta75 Pro 2 Frame Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole Camera: AIO Camera 35 …...
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Find more details about this 2S AIO F4 FC board.
On the Beta75 Pro 2, it is the customized version lighter AIO VTX camera, only 2.9g.
The Beta75 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
CUSTOMIZED AIO CAM & VTX
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75 Pro 2 is a customed version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. Only 25mW power output is provided in stock. Besides, it have almost all the other function of the Z02 camera, like smart audio etc.
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
1 * Beta75 Pro 2 BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
2 * 300mAh 1S HV battery (Not for PNP version)
1 * Spare camera mount with 25 degree tilt