Stacked compact, a all-in-one power package for your fpv racer between 120 and 330 size. 2-6S capable, 25A continuous, 45A burst ESCs provide ample juice. The ESCs are TBS designs based on our BULLETPROOF technology, running the most recent BLHeli-S firmware.
The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience over 3 years of research and racing use. It is the new standard for performance, reliability, ease-of-use and cost in race machines.
Main highlights include
- All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with - or plugs into - everything you need.
- Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- Bulletproof 25A 6S BlHeli-S, BlHeli-S V16.x (FH-00), most reliable ESC in the industry
- FPVision, PNP PRO V2 OSD, Unify PRO integrated, Video Switch, DCDC with 4A on 5V and 250mA on 12V.
- Patented power distribution
- Clean, filtered power for camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V / 12V and VBatt.
- Compatible with FPVision and Core PNP PRO OSD
NEW! TBS WING LAYER
- Additional BST port (eg for TBS GPS)
- 100A power connections for external ESC (connections after integrated 100A current sensor on FPVision)
- Integrated servo connector adapter for Crossfire Micro V2 receiver
- Integrated PWM link for Powercube ESC (ESC will automatically connect to PWM1)
- 4.8V / 2A servo BEC supply with FPVision (2A continuous, 3A peak, enough for two mid size servos)
- Backup servo BEC input with 2x 5A diodes
NEW! BULLETPROOF 25A 6S BLHELI-S ESC
- SiLab's EFM8BB2 50MHz with PWM gate drivers
- BLHeli-S (FH-00) latest generation firmware pre-flashed
- 2-6S capable
- 25A continuous power
- Fastest throttle response, braking
- Lowest minimum RPM
- Full water and dust protection
NEW! FPVISION OSD & VTX
Integrated TBS FPVision module - integrates the TBS CORE PRO and TBS Unify Pro technologies. The Core PRO takes control of everything. You can fully configure your flight control with your remote control, do your multi-rotor without the need for a laptop. And that's going on in and around your multi rotor.
New features such as artificial horizon, accurate current and voltage sensing, battery and R / C link health (RSSI) and navigation help (GPS required, sold separately) are all part of the bundle. Nobody has flown the FPVision and not been blown away by its functionality and integration. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
- Regulated and filtered power for Cam and VTx (5V / 12V / VBatt switchable)
- 25A continuous, 45A peak ESC (each)
- 2-6S capable
- Power distribution: 120A continuous
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 30mm
- Weight: 70g incl. PDB, wires & connectors
- TBS POWERCUBE stack with Wing Layer, 1x ESC, FPVision
- Terminating plastic shoe to isolate the TBS PowerCube carbon fiber frames
- Cables for FPV Camera