Compact, elegant, integrated, portable. Many more attributes can be given to the TBS Groundstation. In the end it boils down to the only thing you'll be using as soon as your receiver, video splitter, (backup) screen, and more.
2.4GHz receiver feeding on a 4 "LCD screen and four buffered video outputs, protected by a custom aluminum enclosure A barrel connector provides power to your video goggles, allowing you to power everything off a single 3S battery The built-in low voltage alarm lets you know when the lights go off.
The four video outputs are split across two RCA connectors and two custom, locking RJ45 connectors. These inhibit cable slips for your most vital cabling. RJ45 socket for a totally clean, locked connection between your video receiver and display device. The RJ45 connector runs power, audio and video.
A USB power connector makes it possible to charge your GoPro during flight breaks or power a Raspberry Pi if needed. Last but not least, the TBS-style video Tx connector is waiting for a TBS Unify Pro V3 to broadcast your video goggles wirelessly. Plug & play, obviously, why should it be any other way?
- 4 "LCD screen
- 2x video out RCA
- 2x audio / video / 5V / 12V RJ45 port
- 12V power supply for goggles
- USB charger
- Low voltage alarm
- Video transmitter port for broadcast
- 16 channel receiver fully compatible with Lawmate (TBS) and Airwave (ImmersionRC, Boscam)
- XT60 port for power input (3S LiPo required)
- Dimension: 10.7cm x 8.5cm x 4.5cm
- TBS 11dB Yagi (up to 10km range)
- TBS Groundstation LiPo or any 3S 1500 - 5000mAh battery
- TBS Unify 2G4 800mW 16ch
- TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 for broadcast
- 1x TBS GROUND STATION 2.4GHz
- 1x RJ45 to video goggle connector
- 1x tripod thumb screw
- 1x Antenna mount screws
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 V3 (SMA)
- 1x 5g8 rubber duckie antenna
WE WANT YOU TO REBROADCAST !!
This is a TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 and a rubber duckie antenna with each purchase.
The TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 gives you 600m (and more!) Of rebroadcasting range and P-P-P power!