The FrSky receiver X4R has 4 channels and has the smart port for transmitting the telemetry data.
The smart port can be directly connected to the smart port. A sensor hub is no longer required.
This product complies with the valid Funknorm ETSI EN 300.328.V1.81. Thus, compatibility with older FrSky HF modules and older Taranis remote controls is not available! If necessary, update the HF module or the Taranis to the latest firmware.
- Smart Port for FrSky S-Port telemetry sensors
- RSSI with PWM output (0 to 3.3 V)
- Two-way full-duplex telemetry transmission over * SmartPort
- Output options: X4R with PWM and CPPM
- Weight: 5,8g
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 22.5 x 6.0 mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.0 - 10.0V
- Operating current: 100 mA at 5V
- Range: 1,5km (ground floor)> 2,5 km ground-air
- Channels: X4R 4 PWM (no S-Bus)
- RSSI PWM Outputs: 0 ~ 3.3V
- Firmware: Updates possible
The X4R receiver is compatible with the following transmitters and RF modules.
RF modules: FrSky XJT / LBT (external RF module in the Taranis transmitter) in the D16 mode (firmware status from Jan. 2016)
Transmitter: FrSky Taranis X9D-plus / LBT and Taranis X9E / LBT (internal RF module) D16-Mode (Firmwarestand from Jan. 2016)
FrSky V8 and D8 RF modules not compatible !!!