The latest V2 frame of the Dutch manufacturer Dquad.
The frame is super-stable thanks to the aluminum roll-over bar.
An FPV camera can be used in the carbon side parts.
The scope of supply includes a PDB, which can optionally be used as a floor plate.
In addition, an XT60 holder from the 3D printer is included.
The GoPro session holder is optionally available.
The arms are made of 4mm carbon, the sides are made of 1.5mm carbon.
The antenna holder is made of a 2mm carbon plate.
A beautiful and very solid carbon - aluminum frame which is now also available in several colors.
- Construction: Quadcopter (X) 6 "
- Material: CFK and aluminum overhang
- Engine Distance: 245mm (6 ")
- Weight (frame): 6"about 99g (including PDB)
- 4x 6" arms 4mm carbon V2
- 2x Bottom Plate V2 (1x Carbon, 1x PDB)
- 2x Aluminum Roll Cage
- 2x FPV Side Plates Carbon
- 1x VTX Mounting Plate Carbon
- 1x XT60 Bracket Aluminum black milled
- 1x screws + nuts black